Diary of Puss Puss aka Izzy Kitty

Monday, October 06, 2003

blimey... don't like it much here... last night my humans had people round so they shut the door on me! I mean! I'm only little and this IS MY turf... the cheek. I was left out in the cold for hours!!!! Auntie caiti was doing some stuff with mad hair on my mum... i wanted to eat it but uncle dave decided it was more funny to tie that infernal mouse toy to my tail to distract me. i didn't get on to this fast enough i don't think...next time tho i'm gonna shred his jacket...he won't be mean to me again in a while!

eventually mum let me in and she had weird stuff in her hair that auntie caiti was fiddling with and then they left and she put me in the spare room again.. I mean it was on to phase two for get the bastard fish... I had it all planned ut cept I couldn't get through the damn door. Must remind myself to steal the saw next time mum leaves the tool cupboard open.

I got my revenge tho... left a niiiiice big smelly poo in the litter tray for my mum when she got up in the morning.

She wasn't impressed when she had to get uo to make dads lunch and fond that and the fragrant aroma wafting round the kitchen... i just sat in my bed in the dust sheets in the spare room and laughed!

ahh i win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home