Diary of Puss Puss aka Izzy Kitty

Friday, October 24, 2003

So yeh as I was saying before I was interrupted... This has gone on a few days I'm fine eating dry food but if I'm honest I do want some rabbit in jelly… or some tuna..., Mmmmmmmmm tuna.

I digress. Mum and dad have let me in to their bedroom a few times, that's fun. I like going in to mum tall cupboard thing and making all her shoes spill on to the floor. It's really funny watching her scratch her head and mutter under her breath. I like hiding behind the twirly unit in the corner too, they can't get me there heheheheh.

Yesterday mum had the cheek to try and mix felix with tesco's own's food. I'm not stupid woman! Don't be thinking I'm gonna eat that crap!

Auntie Hellen came to see me and said I've grown and my coat looks all floofy and shiney. I felt pretty proud coz I've been really trying to look better and my ass doesn't look so big in this coat. She took some pictures of me for Auntie K. She took that cat carrier back as well, hehehe I was glad bout that, I'm not going to any vet again. Not that it was bad last time really but on principle I'm going to hate it. It's cat's perogative!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home