Diary of Puss Puss aka Izzy Kitty

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Finally, i'm a bit sporadic in my posting efforts but I'm a cat, I'll arouse suspicion if I'm constantly on the computer. They'll bloody try and send me off to the circus if they figure out i can type!

So what's been going on since I last wrote. Well I've been stamping my ideas on this crazy household. Mum and Dad had a gathering the other weekend of Dad's band. I didn't mind that so much, uncle Dave came over with Auntie Caiti and I still have designs on revenge on uncle dave fro tying that damn mouse round my tail that time, Still auntie Kate and Uncle kris came too. That I didn't mind, more people to play with n all but I DID mind that they took my den down! What's with that? Did I come in and take their den down? No I bloody didn't!

So I got revenge by peeing on mums side of the bed. It was so funny she'd just got in from work and was knackered and she didn't see me. She chased me for ages round the flat doing something called swearing, it's a good game coz I hid laughing where she couldn't reach me!

Managed to do it again secretly last weekend which mum and dad didn't notice until it'd soaked in! Dad threw me in the spare room but I think they get the idea now. They shouldn't be stepping on MY paws man!

I thought everything was ok but then on wednesday mum didn't go to work and put me in that carry case thingy. I was worried at first. I mean last time that happened I was moving house. I kinda like it here tho. We went to this place called 'the vets' tho. I don't like it. it's smelly and the nurse kept poking me in the ass which is really undignified!

They didn't do much to me though thankfully. I'm not gonna go there again.


or so I thought.

come friday mum was trying to put me back in that damn thing. I didn't wanna go and sulked hehehe i made it difficult for her that for sure. Auntie Ali came to pick us up and Dad came too. They gave me a needle. I'm SO not impressed. Mum wasn't either she kept saying 'cost me a fortune' dunno what that means but I hope it's as painful as the needle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home