Diary of Puss Puss aka Izzy Kitty

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Well finally they've gone so I can update. The Cat here.

Been settling in nicely to this pad I have to say. Been giving mum the run around tho.. before I go on I have to say that she's gone back to giving me proper food, mowahahahahahahaha I knew she'd cave. These humans, so gullible.

I've been here a month and a half now which is bout 3 months in cat years i think you'll find. It's not bad. Been driving my humans crazy the last few days tho... what can I say i gotta find out their limit.

Mum says I'm not allowed to scratch the wallpaper and dad says I'm not allowed to stand on the playstation. I don't see why I can't and it's fun to get them leaping round the room chasing me. I just go hide in my den and wait till they have something in their hands like one of those cups of teas of something and do it again. Got caught the other day. Dad cuffed me over the nose when I went to play with a "mouse" I'm sorry I'm a cat, does he not KNOW it's genetic to play with mice?

How am I supposed to know it's for the "computer" eh? I ask you? Someone says mouse I say snack!

Anyway got revenge by sicking on the carpet cept it was mum who found it and I felt a bit bad then coz she wasn't the one who cuffed me.

ah well. Serves as a reminder dunnit?

Dad's been trying to sneak up on me the last week. he says I have a shitty arse and he wants to cut it off. That's not alarming in the least NOT. Thankfully under the guise of happy cat I swing my tail round so he's not been able to cut it off yet. I don't think it's shitty, I looked when I was grooming the other day and it looked fine to me... there was a matted brown bit but it's like a tattoo i say.

Dad says different I think. They keep trying to "groom" me. WTF? Why I do that with my tongue...GOD humans are stupid. So what if my hair is a little matted under the arms... I'm going thru my teenage grunge phase. Kurt Cobain is my Idol...honest.

ooh he's coming back...ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home